After a refreshing 2 week hiatus, its back onto the wagon again as it hurtles towards March 2009. Pardon the flowery language but blame it on Geriatrics! Doing it at cgh; so its back to the familiar faces of SIP. Not too impressed by geri though; never-ending rounds, significant language barrier on top of depressing patients. Granted that the medical problems are more interesting and some patients are quirky in their own ways. But geri is not for me! I never cease to be amazed by the numerous social issues; especially when much of it is simply due to discord between siblings.
Finally watched high school musical over the holidays and have to say I cant believe that it was a blockbuster! Couldnt stand the lead actress (esp her high-pitched nausea inducing giggles & romantic antics - shudder - ). Thank goodness this was followed up by Pan's Labyrinth which was a complete contrast to HSM. Enjoyed the latter thoroughly. On a side note, I badly need to jog! the evening showers have thwarted some attempts over the past week so legs are itching to run. Planning to avail the treadmill at hospital over the next 2 months :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yaa the rain makes me soo lazy hehe. and I TOLD U RIGHT!! that gabriella. omg. and her nasal voice. ughhh. i missed pan's labyrinth :( have fun at cgh :D (east rocks)
Post a Comment