Thursday, April 24, 2008

get ur heart pumping!

Just back from a 40 min jog. feels great! and best part is i didnt sweat half as much as in spore..but the uphill bits along kelvingrove park were a killer. Thanks to the sun! Weather was great today despite the gloomy rain in the morning. And with the intake of chips for lunch plus a caramel cake, i was feeling way too guilty for my coronaries (didnt help that we spend most of our day opening up narrowed vessels!). In fact we were strongly advising a patient today to excersie and stop smoking - about 40+ man with a sudden collapse and severe stenosis. I can totally imagine mine getting thicker by the ninute.

Anyway have been having a good week in the wards, getting to know the doctors better and of course following through with patients. Plus free time is being spent on report too so I am happily occupied. :)

Only a week left though! should finish touring Glasgow by then hopefully. And I ve got pretty used to Chaffy - meaning I can walk by him (still warily) but at the 1st go rather than wait for a few min trying to summon up my courage. seriously it was that bad! But jumping over him is still another thing. Thankfully he's not at home quite a bit now so we re having the house to ourselves esp during the early evening. Perhaps, just perhaps I might be able to take a photo with him (that's mum's request!). Lets see!

No comments: